Judge's Bed & Breakfast is a Town House accommodation, set in a third of an acre of landscaped gardens. Situated close to Naas town centre, within walking distance of many excellent restaurants, pubs and shops.
Contact and Location:
Phone:+353 (0) 45 875282
Judges B&B is situated on the Sallins Road,
on the outskirts of the thriving business town of Naas.
Leaving Naas town take the road for Sallins (R407) and just
before the Statoil service station take a right turn and continue up the lane for about 200 yards and Boreen Lusk will be facing you.
View Our Bed and Breakfast in a larger map
- 3 rooms en suite
- 1 family room with private bathroom
- Hairdryers provided in all bedrooms
- Guest T.V. Room.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Fridge and ironing facilities available
- Scenic gardens and patio for guest use
- Full central heating
- Extra towels and bed linen available
- Private car park
- Lullymore Heritage Park
- Horse Racing
- Japanese Gardens
- Irish National Stud
- Steam Museum and Butterfly farm in Straffan
- Wicklow Mountains
- Convenient to Dublin city centre, Airport and Ferries
- Motor Car Racing at Mondello.
€35 - €40 pps. Single: €40-€45
6th January - 21st December